there's this guy and he's constantly on my mind. i don't know if i like the fact that i'm always thinking about him. it makes me feel vulnerable and i feel as though i don't have control over the situation. regardless, the thought of him makes me smile. and i like that part.
i started hanging out with him a couple of Sundays ago and within a week i saw him 4 times. now if you're reading this and you happen to know me personally, please do not pick up the phone, send me an email or text to ask me who this dude is. if anything transpires and he's worth while, i'll eventually tell you about him.
he's just a guy i get along with amazingly... a guy i would like to spend more time with... and a guy i would like to learn more about.
kinda sucks right now cuz for 2 weeks he's away on business . he just left yesterday and i was able to see him before he left. but i already started missing him the second after we said goodbye...
weird. i can't recall if any guy has ever made me feel this way this quickly before.
4 comments:
It's a really nice feeling when you have that new person in your mind constantly. You should enjoy it.
I hope you will be keeping in contact with him while he's away.
Don't worry I won't ask any questions...
Yea we've been texting each other. 2 weeks is a looooong time! :(
is it bad that even though I'm really feeling this guy, I made a date with another guy while he's away? This other guy picked me up a few weeks back. What do you think?
You are not exclusive with the 1st guy right? You are on the dating scene right? You want to see what is out there right? Well, I think it's perfectly fine to go on another date. You don't want to pass up any potential suitors...
Yes, you're right. I just feel guilty for going on a date with another guy while he's away...
Post a Comment