Friday, December 10, 2010

fill in the blank friday


 it's time to play fill in the blank friday! right here you can join in on Lauren's fun.

1.   I wish   to be in love in the near future and actually have that love stay with me for a lifetime. cheesy i know... and such a statement would not normally be verbalized by me... but it's the truth.

2.  Yesterday I   spoke to a friend who now lives in Australia. our conversation was refreshing and inspiring. his simple words made me believe again. i forgot how that felt.

3.  Today I will   fill in these blanks and just chill in bed until i fall asleep. i recently arrived home from dinner and drinks with past colleagues. 

4.  Tomorrow I will    go to a kid's birthday party at a skating rink and McDonalds. i love kids bday parties at McDees. it was one of my favorite bday celebrations when i was a child. at night, i'll be going to a Christmas house party.

5.  Maybe   i won't have a sip of alcohol tomorrow, but that is very unlikely. LOL!

6.  Someday   i will visit southern Europe and it would be a bonus if it's with the dude i want to spend the rest of my life with.

7.  I love    the sun, it's warmth and the light it radiates. it's probably the most consistent thing that can put a smile on my face.

What are your weekend plans? Enjoy! 

2 comments:

reni said...

i feel the same way about #7!

Elisse said...

Always refreshing to connect with a good friend! I wish for #1 for you too! (Especially cause I'm sucker for cheesy Love truths like that :P)

Love your new profile pic, btw - gorgeous babe!