Saturday, July 16, 2011

Vegas SHOTS!

thank goodness it's the weekend! life's been crazy busy, but not as crazy as Vegas baby! here are some rated PG photos from our wicked trip for you to enjoy!

definitely.one of my best.birthdays. EVER!

thank you to the lovely ladies who made AS2011 one of the best trips and memorable bdays for life!
Leesh - Kat - Steph - Reni - Elisse
love you all!

limo hummer ride to our hotel
us in our VIP ride
daytime Vegas wandering
dinner at Isla
drunken night #1 at TAO
i heart alcohol!
it's the photo bomb guy's bday too!
resort walked & resort shopped
surprise champagne & chocolate covered strawberries from Leesh's fabulous mom
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!
we're ready for night #2
dinner & drinks at Koi
here's our destination for drunken night #2, Marquee
not yet drunk...
not quite drunk yet...
still not drunk...
maybe we're drunk?
drunk!
drunk!
drunk!
and drunk!
hence why Marquee is the place to be
Greg hooked us up!
pool time
strip strolling
JABBAWOCKEEZ showtime
plus we met d-TRIX from SYTYCD & ABDC
sad cuz it's home time...
 have an awesome weekend peeps!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahahaha! every time i look at our vegas pics i laugh my ass off. i had a WICKED time! although the weekend pooped me out bc i'm STILL tired which obviously means that trip WAS THE BOMB.

btw who you going to nyc with? you should meet up with karm; he lives in west village. i told him that you were going and he said if you wanted to meet up to whatsapp him.

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday!!!! It looked like you had too much fun in Vegas. I didn't even know that was even possible. Kidding. I hope you have another AS real soon. Maybe AS2012?

cranberryportage said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! It looks like you had so much fun. You should make this a yearly event. I am sure there are other girls that would like to join you, but I guess they cant join if they are not Asian because you will have to change the name to something else. Your pics are great. Have fun in NYC.

Anonymous said...

i love looking at our vegas photos! just like kat, i laugh every time i see them! it was definitely one of the best birthdays ever! you guys rock!

Kasey Lynne said...

LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.

and i am STILL jealous that you and leesh got to take a pic with dominic and lauren. not cool.

Leesh said...

I had an awesome time in Vegas with you! I am glad I got to spend your special birthday with you and party it up like old times. Do you think we will still take the time to party every once in a while as we get older?

We need to go again soon!

Elisse said...

I had a blast in Vegas, babe! so great to meet you finally :) And I'm glad you had an awesome birthday in the process!

Sarah said...

Looks like you girls had a blast! I love vegas it is always a good time.