Mr.Guy text me this morning apologizing and (finally) agreed with me about the sunglasses issue.
DUH! Where the heck has he been during this lifetime?
By the way, it took him 2 weeks to get in contact with me...
What is he thinking? That I sit around waiting for him to contact me? And this is how he ends the text "I hope you don't stay mad".
Dude, yes. I AM still mad.
In the past 2 weeks without him, I've reacquainted myself with people. I got picked up. Plus I hung out with one of those reacquainted friends. What's ironic is, we were outside on a patio and this guy I haven't seen for around a year took off his sunglasses to make eye contact then apologized prior to putting them back on because the sun was beaming directly in his eyes. I applaud him for being able to keep them off for half an hour.
In this circumstance, I WOULD expect someone to wear their sunglasses. We were hanging out on a patio on an extremely sunny day. Yet, this guy I barely knew took them off to be polite. Mr.Guy can learn a thing or two from my patio friend who is 9 years younger than him.
This confirms the sunglasses issue is NOT an age thing. It's common sense!
I'm not responding to his text. He can think I'm still mad because I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment