if you've been keeping tabs on my blog this year then you know i'm completing the new year blog challenge - courtesy of the beautiful, fricken fabulous, sweetheart and fellow blogger, Reni. It's not too late to join in. you can find it here. i'm half way through the challenge.
prompt 6 is...
what am i looking forward to in 2011?
asian sensation 2011 (more deets at the bottom of this post)
summer, heat, patio weather
discovering the uncertain future i have with 26er
summer, heat, patio weather
discovering the uncertain future i have with 26er
the next question is...
fashion style or trends i'd like to see in 2011?
i would like to be a stylin, trendy girl, but unfortunately i am not. i don't read or look at fashion mags. i don't keep up or am infatuated with any celebs and what they're rockin. i'm pretty much a plain jane, but a plain jane who sports it well. currently, i am loving the skinny jeans. if anything, that's the fashion trend i don't want to ever end. all i need to do is purchase more skinnies.
prompt 8...
my travel plans for 2011.
![]() | ||||
| Asian Sensation 2011 in viva Las Vegas (via) |
asian sensation 2011: a fun-filled, crazy-ass, a little over a weekend in Vegas (baby) with my (asian) blogger friends: Leesh (also known in real life), Steph (also known in real life), Reni (so far only known over the internet space), Elisse (also only known over the internet space). we hope to grace sin city with our (hot) presence during the birthday weekend Reni and i share plus we're planning to add a 6th asian blogger to the mix which has yet to be determined.
![]() | |
| paradise (via) |
somewhere beautiful, hot and relaxing: my very good VanCity friend, Cristina and I usually travel somewhere each year. last year was Hawaii. this year, maybe Cabo? our travel plans are based on us! whoever joins will have to succumb to our schedules. it's all about the Cris and Maur show, but everyone is welcome!
NorCal (San Jose & San Francisco), Vancouver: these are the cities i dream about moving to. these are the home cities of people i love. and these are cities i fell in love with when i first laid eyes on them.
| i left my heart in San Franciso - July 2009 |
| on a boat in Vancouver - August 2010 |



5 comments:
LOL, the future with the 26er ... sigh. but you know what they say, you find love in places you least expect, so don't discount this one.
love your asian sensation mention, i haven't yet broadcasted that title yet to many, but i for sure will once we get near and plans are set! woohooo!!!! how exciting!
I'm loving skinny jeans too - seems like I can't get enough of them even though I don't have a skinny-jeans type of body but who cares :)
are you guys really going to vegas? sounds like a lot of fun!
Too bad I didn't connect with you sooner - we could've met up when you were in Vancouver last summer :) And funnier still that I know Cristina from highschool (she was a couple years ahead of me) - small world!
Can't wait for Vegas, and hopefully I'll also be able to come out on a trip to Toronto this year too!
I totally can't wait for Asian Sensation 2011. I am glad we have our sixth now...can July come faster please!!!
I would invite you and Pernia on vacay with us since we will probably go at the same time but it's our 5 year this year. Cabo would be nice but you can't really go in the water. You know where was fun...JAMAICA!!!!
P.S. I hope there's a future with 26er and I would like to meet him someday. C'mon, I'm fun!
Post a Comment