oh boy it's Sunday already... which means Monday is tomorrow... which means tomorrow is the start of yet another work week. i enjoy my job, but oh how i wish i was a non-working millionaire! i wouldn't care about Mondays. actually, no days of the week would matter. i truly believe i'd make a fantastic millionaire! i would volunteer, donate money, spend money on my family and friends. don't i sound like a pretty close to perfect millionaire to you??!
anyway, hope you're enjoying your Sunday! for your blogging pleasure, here are some random photos that can make me go "oooooh'', "aaaahhhh", "mmmmm" or "yay"!
these wonderful desserts have made my belly content:
| Lindt chocolate ice cream - I SWEAR 1 of the BEST ice cream flavours EVER! |
| "the cookie" at Shoeless Joe's: fresh from the oven baked cookies served in a skillet, topped w/ ice cream, chocolate chips and drizzled w/ caramel and chocolate sauce |
judging by the above pics, you probably think i haven't been true to my food rules (found here), but in reality i have been with the exception of the potato rule. i swear, starting today, i'll only have fried potatoes once a week!
check out Pam and Matt's baby shower cake(s):
| everything is edible except for the display signs (yes, the shoes are, the baby bottle, the car, etc. it's all edible!) |
yes! beer!
| cheers to double pints! |
roll up the rim to win is back at Tim Hortons! i haven't won in 2 years, but now i'm winning approximately 70% of the time! YAY!
| moi w/ my 1st roll up win this season! |
that's it for now! enjoy your Sunday!
7 comments:
looks great...but what kind of beer is that?
Ryan: hi! Happy Sunday! The beer isn't anything special... called coots light, might be Canadian. But what's good about this beer is it was only $4.99 on that day for a double pint! YES!
Ryan: I meant it's called coors light!
i'd love some of those desserts right about now!
ahhh...nothing like a cold coors light!
The dessert looks delish, I hope it was shared because you seriously could have gone into a sugar coma after eating all that goodness.
yum, beer...
Holy crap Maur - I'm so off my rocker right now! I was wondering why I wasn't seeing new posts from you - DUH! You changed your blog address!!!
Okay - now I'm back on track - LOL!
Post a Comment