well well well... looks like i've opened quite the can of worms with my ex-factor post. i have received another anonymous comment for that entry.
i've said this before and i'll say it again, THIS IS MY BLOG AND I CAN BLOG ON WHATEVER I WANT TO! with that being said, i blog about things that are on my mind since i'm not a person who vocally expresses feelings. so yea, i blogged about my ex and what he texted to me. but so what?! THIS IS MY BLOG!
i have no shame, so i'll showcase the anonymous comment in a moment. but to the anonymous person who has no balls to reveal who you are, if you have a problem with me, you're a chicken shit! own up to your opinion and your thoughts instead of commenting anonymously.
because of your tactless ways, i have now disabled anyone commenting anonymously.
oh and by the way "anonymous", here's your comment for everyone to see. since i'm sure you intended it for everyone to read...
* * *
Anonymous has left a new comment on my post "the ex-factor":
"Let this be a huge reminder to everyone to think twice before sending this chick a text."
"Let this be a huge reminder to everyone to think twice before sending this chick a text."
* * *
who ever you are, you should go find yourself some balls.
6 comments:
it's either your ex, spambot or some random loser. never apologize for writing whatever you feel on your blog. those who don't like it can move along!
Hey Maur!
I read your last post about anonymous, but was too shocked to comment because I couldn't believe that all those questions came from one person!
I can see why you disabled the anonymous commenting function, so I won't be surprised if that person doesn't show up and comment on your blog anymore. I would be surprised if that person took the time to email you and reveal who he/she is!
I agree with Kat - don't apologize for what you choose to put on your blog!
that person needs to GET A LIFE. You're right...this is YOUR blog and you have EVERY right to say whatever you want.
LET THE HATERS HATE girl!!!
you own up to your posts. there is nothing to apologize for and nor should you be treated with any disrespect.
for every anonymous loser there are probably 20 more dedicated readers who are willing to support you!
Keep up the good work!
You're absolutely right — this is your space and you fill it with whatever you want. Anonymous should grow a pair, and own his or her own comments and opinions.
I guess this is the risk we all knowingly take when we engage in social media. This form of expression opens us up and makes us vulnerable sometimes to negative attacks like this. However, to my point before, if you want to engage in a dialogue, don't hide behind anonymity.
agree! agree! agree! that's why i disabled my anonymous comments, too!
Post a Comment