i miss filling in the friday blanks! and yay, i finally have a friday i can do so! you too can participate on this blog friday blank filling-in fun. just stroll over to Lauren's blog - the little things we do and join us!
1. My favorite daily responsibility is, being neat. I rarely make a mess after anything i do. and i'll tidy up shortly after if i ever do.
2. My least favorite daily responsibility is, folding laundry. is this considered a daily responsibility if i don't do laundry everyday?! well in general it is the least fave of my living-tasks. clean clothes will sit "neatly" in a pile in a basket off to the side in my room for weeks. but hey, at least it's not a mess on the floor.
3. My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is sushi. i love how i can stuff my face with this stuff and not feel fat after devouring a ton of it!
4. My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is nothing! i'm not gonna lie, i haven't cooked anything for the longest time. i live on my own and find it hard to grocery shop for only 1 person. therefore i feel it's hard to cook for myself especially since i feel full after cooking. so once the meal is ready to be served, there's no one home to enjoy it. i tend to cook when i'm in a relationship and my newbie boyfriend hasn't deserved that privilege yet. ha! i am however, very good at eating!
5. Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is really nothing...
6. If I could have 3 wishes I would wish for: 1) so much money that i could buy whatever whenever for whomever. 2) to find a love who i want to spend the rest of my life with and him feeling exactly the same way about me... 3) health (and a smacking fit, sexy body!)
7. My biggest pet peeve is flakers. i don't care if you bail, no sugar-coating needed. if you just don't feel like seeing me, you simply feel lazy, etc. then just tell me. i won't cry over it. there's no need for the pre-bail. i like it straight-up. so please cut to the chase and tell me so i can move on with other things to do.
HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!
4 comments:
Okay, first of all, I ONLY saw this post because you were linked to lauren's blog...and so I clicked on you because this didn't show up on my reading list...WHAT THE HECK???
I've missed so many of your posts!! Not cool. SO, I un-followed you, and then became a follower again. Hopefully that fixes it.
That's so true about sushi. Eat tons and tons, and feel FULL but not FAT. Love it.
It is hard cooking for one person...I'll agree with you on that. BUT, I'm finding out that I have a growing love of cooking and trying new things, which makes it easy only doing it for me. I can try anything i want!
1,2,3,4 and 7! dang, we really are the same person, well almost, but who cares!?
Yes flakers, please be straight up. I'll respect you more for being honest.
I love sushi too. Love going for all you can eat sushi.
When I was living on my own, grocery shopping/cooking for myself was almost non existent. And when I did cook, I thought it was a lot of work! Cooking for 2 is almost the same. Maybe once our family grows, cooking would make more sense.
Post a Comment