day 4
four photos from my past
![]() |
| VanCity 2002 |
![]() |
| halloween 2003(?) - amnesia party |
![]() |
| goodbye 2005! welcome 2006! |
![]() |
| 2008: Yup, Raptors' Andrea Bargani is tall! |
* * * * *
and here's (the expression i say the most) blog series:
"i'm not gonna lie..."
i'm not gonna lie, one of the reasons why i enjoy carrying babies is because it's giving me an upper body workout. and i enjoy playing with kids cuz it's a semi-cardio workout. haha.
i'm not gonna lie, my arms are pretty sore from holding all those babies at Jaida's birthday party yesterday. YES! mission accomplished!
i hate being smothered! damnit it, i'm not peanut butter! if you've guessed 26er, yuppers, that is who i'm talking about. i'm not gonna lie, it's really annoying me and he told me when we first started dating that he's not affectionate!
i'm not gonna lie, i miss how the ex knew the exact distance and closeness he should have with me...
i just watched Source Code last night and really really liked it! i'm not gonna lie, i want to watch it in the theatre again. not because Jake G is my number 1. it's cuz that's how much i enjoyed the movie!
i now understand why i often wake up in the middle of the night... it's because of my dreams. subconsciously, i'm in disbelief and wake myself up. i'm not gonna lie, i wish i didn't do that because most of the time, i wish my dreams were my reality.
hope all is well and you're enjoying your Sunday! it's raining in Tdot. i'm gonna make it a lazy one!
and literally it is. i can feel my ass physically growing today.




4 comments:
bwwahahaha! this is too funny! i'm not gonna like, the 26er lied when he said he wasn't affectionate. love the carrying babies for an upper body work out! it is important to find someone who knows and understands that you need your space. have you told the 26er that?
anyhoo, that raptor dude is hella tall!
I wouldn't mind to be smothered from time to time but I can see how you would get annoyed. Right now, I would like to be smothered than get a stupid remark like, "How come I never want to hug you anymore?"
I think you just need to tell him straight up, "lay off me or else I am going to ditch you like I did with all the other boys who annoyed me". lol!
Those are some GREAT photos! That guy is HUGE! Good Lord!!
Source Code WAS really good.
And I agree with Reni and Leesh...tell that 26er of yours WHAT'S UP!!! ;)
LOL the Amnesia photo of us! Of course, it's the one where we're posing (and me licking) a giant peen (JB).
Kai says you can carry him anytime. He's heavier. AGAIN.
Post a Comment