Tuesday, December 13, 2011

i'm not gonna lie. play me!

lately the tone of my blog has been sad and blah.
so to change it up, let's focus on a couple of positives!

i'm not gonna lie, work is going spectacularly right now! i've been blessed with great opportunities without asking for it. i have colleagues and management that appreciate my work and acknowledge the fabulous work i do! i'll be staying with my company for at least another 8 months with a little more money handed to me on a silver platter plus i have the possibility of starting a permanent new role.

thank goodness at least i have work going for me.

i'm not gonna lie, i'm currently in the best physical shape i have ever been in my life (especially at my tender old age). the next dude that gets to sleep with me is in for a treat! hehe. 

at least i'm happy with my body. haha.

so i don't know about you, but music (and beer LOL) is my saviour! therefore, i wanted to share some music i love. enjoy!

currently on repeat. can't wait for the official video to be released!

wicked-ass Adele mash-up on Glee. 
by far 1 of the best & the choreography rocks-ass too!
plus i personally relate to these songs.

one of my faves for life

here's one to put you in the Vegas mood. let's go soon Leeshi!

HAPPY ALMOST HUMP DAY EVERYONE! 
Hope you're doing well! :)

3 comments:

Kasey Lynne said...

I am obsessed with We Found Love. It is a great dancing song for sure.

Glad to hear the positives girl :)

Anonymous said...

Whoohoo to a rocking body! LOL

I'm glad that you are starting to blog again. It's always nice to hear from you.

Congrats on the job. More money is always nice.

Leesh said...

Positive thoughts are a good thing. I need to be more positive and find some type of "nice" bone in my body. I have too many evil thoughts.

I love the Rihanna song and I can't wait to hear it in Vegas. Take care, it was on repeat for me last week, this week is a new song. I will have to blog about it.