let's start the day off with filling in some of Lauren's blanks. you too can participate. don't forget to link your entry at the end so others can check you out!
1. The last thing I ate was siopao. yes, you are correct. i am not speaking English. LOL! siopao are these steamed doughy buns with a meat filling in them. my mom specifically made mini versions for me.
2. The next thing I'd like to eat is a hot beverage from Starbucks. i know i can't eat the drink, but Starbucks is my preferred breakfast on a work day.
3. The best things are those things that make you happy. currently for me, those are body jam (dance inspired hard-core cardio workout), great music, sangria especially the "pink sangria" at the bar by my office (cactus fruit, lycee, white wine, fresh strawberries and grapes) and of course BEER!
4. Something that makes me supremely and utterly happy is being at the perfect state of drunkiness where i have a perma-smile on my face all-night-long.
5. Sports are entertaining to watch, but is something i don't do physically myself. however, i really do enjoy watching sports especially basketball and hockey playoffs.
6. I miss "eye candy"! "eye candy" is my latest crush at work. i haven't run into him for the last couple of weeks. he makes my work day so much better when i see him.
HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE! CHEERS!

3 comments:
I am hoping for lots of eye candy in Vegas but I have a feeling it's going to be all douche bags.
Happy Friday! I'll see you tomorrow.
Oh my god - siopao sounds freaking DELICIOUS! And, Starbucks drinks are amazing. Ha! Love that you have named your work crush - those are always so much fun! :D
why does all food talk make me hungry?
xo monica
ps. love your blog
Post a Comment