Thursday, June 23, 2011

quirky me!

thanks Reni for our quirky banner!

we all got 'em, those quirks that make us, us. but it's all good. it's what makes each of us unique.

it all started with Kat's post. she wanted to warn inform us about her. then Leesh thought it was a great idea we follow in Kat's lead to make us aware of what we're up for during our blogger meet-up. makes sense. traveling with a new group, especially all-girls can be quite the fiasco. Leesh was next to lay it all out and then Reni's post popped up.

in order to appropriately write this entry, i completed some research by asking a couple of gfs from my last all-girls Vegas trip, their thoughts on my quirkiness to ensure i captured everything. hehehe.

so here it goes...

i'm a ball full of energy! no food or sleep is required to keep me at full pace. all i really need is water once in a while and i'm good to go. but just because i'm like this, I DO NOT EXPECT anyone else to be. if you want to eat, let's eat! if you want to leave, let's go! if you want to stay, i'm up for staying! want to nap? i'm all for it! if i fail to do so, i'm very capable of entertaining myself. it's just plain rude to be noisy in the room while someone else is asleep. there's a strip full of casinos down there. i'm sure i can think of something to keep myself occupied. duh.

i need space! granted, i'm little and don't physically need a lot of space, but that doesn't mean i enjoy it when people are inconsiderate about others around them. therefore, i box out when i'm drunk. which means, I WILL BOX YOU OUT if you stupidly keep bumping into me. the drunker i am, the harder i will elbow you and shove backwards into you. your size is no factor to me.

i talk in my sleep. you may mistaken this as me trying to have a conversation with you in the middle of the night. i suggest you don't try to respond as others have in the past. you'll quickly learn, i'm not talking to you.

i'm a moaner! this is a recent discovery. apparently when i'm trashed, i have sexy dreams. what sounds do you make when you have sex?! at least my sex sounds are muffled when i'm sleeping drunk. i'm not gonna lie, i'm not much of a screamer anyway.

the tv sings me a lullaby. i prefer to leave the television on as i try to fall asleep. it's comforting for some reason. just so you know, no, it's not on loud and no, it's not on for the whole night.

3 strikes, you're out. if you want to complain that's fine. if you want to complain about the same thing again, i'm still cool with it. if you want to complain about it for the 3rd time and not do anything to change the situation, at this point, i've had it and am tired of hearing about it. i feel no ways in letting you know it's time to move on if you don't decide to take matters in your own hands. your right to complain was taken away the second it got annoying. trust me, you'll thank me for being brutally honest.

despite all of the above, i swear i'm fun to travel with!

so what do you say ladies? do you still want to travel with me? Leeshi, are you sure you don't want to rethink your roommate situation??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

we've travelled together twice i think? once for my stagette and again for ness' and no problems here, my friend!

canNOT wait till vegas...14 days baby, FOURTEEN DAYS wahoo!!

Leesh said...

Oh crap, we leave in two weeks?!?!?! I guess it's too late for me to do a cleanse.

Of course, I still want to room with you. Even though I am a lazy tired b!tch these days, I know that when you and I get together, it's kinda dangerous. I can't wait.

I know all your quirks and I am okay with them. I have learned that when we are sleeping, you are not talking directly to me =) I know to not answer back. Our room will be filled with your moaning and my snoring, plus your mumbling and my demonic language. Should be interesting!

Vegas, here we come!!!

Kasey Lynne said...

"I WILL BOX YOU OUT". my favorite thing you said in this whole post hahahaha

Anonymous said...

your quirks are not even any of a big deal, i think those are normal. i, too, can entertain myself. i am the world's best sleeper - i can sleep on the plane, on a train, with or without lights, with tv noise or not. heck, if i'm sleepy you can play disco and i probably wouldn't notice, okay, maybe i will, but you know what i mean :)

i'm still traveling with you!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the 3 strikes and you are out rule. I think every trip should have that.

FINALLY! Another person who does the same thing that I do. In order to fall asleep, TV must be on until I fall asleep. If not...I can't fall asleep all the way.

Man, you guys are going to have fun! The last time I went on a girls trip was three years ago. Sigh...I miss it. Cherish it.