Wednesday, November 23, 2011

the randomness in my head...

it was confirmed today that muffs (aka crazy, obsessive girl at work) was the one who started the rumor that 26er and i were secretly dating. granted it was true, but if she really believed that, i seriously believe i would be dead by now... by her! conclusion: she did not believe her own rumor, but unfortunately some people at work did believe her. 

i am reliving the same hell i suffered in 2010 in 2011 with the exception of everything happening a few months later and in scrambled order. 2010's hell = broken heart, rear-ended car accident drama to deal with, mid-life crisis freakout then an even more broken heart. This year's hell = mid-life crisis freakout, broken heart, an even more broken heart, rear-ended car accident drama to deal with.

living hell is the best diet!

i'm so feeling the new Drake album - Take Care (Deluxe Version). the whole album has been on repeat since i owned it on Saturday. Take Care and the bonus track are my jams! 

i still have no idea why 26er thinks i "stooped low"... 
it's unbelievably painful knowing there's no way i can fix this...
we're not even real acquaintances...
the interaction i have with strangers i pass by are friendlier...

i need a continuous reminder to keep revisiting my happy list!
1. Traveling
2. Imported delicious snacks that no one has heard of
3. three pints of beer on an empty tummy
4. Body Jam (good life cardio all types of dance workout)
5. Organizing an event where everyone is having the time of their lives
6. Knowing that a guy has a perma-smile on his face because of me

2012, I AM READY FOR YOU! but do i really need to live through all the holiday festive crap leading up to your birth????

<via>

5 comments:

Elisse said...

Yup! Stay grounded in the things that will lead to or nurture your happiness! Sorry to hear that it's been rough for you this past little while, but that can always be turned around!

happy hour 24/7 said...

damn, my sista can't get a break! TRAVEL. that is always the best thing to do, happy or sad, fat or thin. it never fails to soothe the body and soul. xxx

Leesh said...

I KNEW IT WAS MUFFS!!!!!

If 26er says hi to you, do you think that one day he may be able to tell you what you did? He at least owes you that. You deserve the right to know. Then it can be put to rest and behind you.

Leesh said...

I'm finally listening to Drake's album. I like Take Care but is it sad that I like his singing voice rather than he rapping one???

Kasey Lynne said...

I missed this one too?!?!?!? GRRRR!!!!

Anyways...I'll have to check out the Drake album. I love the song he has with Nicki Minaj.

Girl, I wish I was close enough to give you the BIGGEST hug and to spend time with you...take you out and have alot of girls nights. KNOW that I would want to do that with you. 2012 is almost here...and like Reni said, take time to travel, see the world, meet new people and eat lots of yummy food :)

Things WILL get better. Things WILL turn around for the better and you will be blessed.