Thursday, May 5, 2011

addictions!

here's what i've been wanting more and more of lately!

the oreos in the middle!

Leeshi received all the above Oreos from her mom and she was so kind to share with me. now my fave packaged cookies are PB oreos. unfortunately, they are NOT AVAILABLE IN CANADA. so someone please send me a bunch my way and i'll love you forever and ever and EVER! personally email me at maureen.par@gmail.com and let me know you'll hook me up. i'll respond with so much thankfulness and my home address. hehe.

* * * * *

this cereal i picked up at Trader Joes!

i picked up Strawberry Yogurt O's while in Chicago two weeks ago and i'm very upset i only bought one box. i'm almost out! booooo!

* * * * *

this workout class, Body Jam! 

it's a dance inspired workout that makes you sweat, burn tons of calories while having too much fun. you won't even realize you're working your body to the bone! this class literally makes me want to work out ALL THE TIME! now, i'm a Body Jam connoisseur and search all over GTA (the greater Toronto area) looking for a jam class to hit every night! i'd rather jam than drink beer! what the eff?!

* * * * *

this song! "Rolling in the Deep"

damn! Adele is so talented. equipped with a unique voice and sound... how can you not get hooked? i'm so looking forward to finally hearing her new album (courtesy of Leeshi and Mike).

 * * * * *

in short, the above is what i've been up to. 
eat. workout. music.
and maybe some beer...

5 comments:

Leesh said...

Oh how I love those PB Oeros cookies. The fudge dipped ones are pretty awesome too.

I can't get enough of Adele's album.

Your addictions are pretty much the same as my post on guilty pleasures. Although I wish I was addicted to exercising.

Leesh said...

Oh how I love those PB Oeros cookies. The fudge dipped ones are pretty awesome too.

I can't get enough of Adele's album.

Your addictions are pretty much the same as my post on guilty pleasures. Although I wish I was addicted to exercising.

Kasey Lynne said...

Hmmm if I can find some here in so cal, i'll send you some!! i'll have to try them...probably SHOULDN'T just to save my body from gaining 10 pounds that it DOESN'T need ;)


Girl...Adele's album is so good. You won't want to stop listening to it!

Anonymous said...

LOL, i have those cereal at home. TJ's is my favorites store, there's one walking distance to my house!

Anonymous said...

PB Oreos! I'll have to ask friends/family to care package some.

TJs is my favourite store. I really wish we had one.

If you're ever in the East End, there's a Body Jam at my gym on Tuesdays at 730.

Adele is wonderful. I can't make to go to her concert!