Friday, November 26, 2010

fill in the blank friday - shopping!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING WEEKEND to you Americanos! hope it's pretty fricken awesome... somewhere out there, at this very moment, you might be Black Friday gallivanting... hope you score BIG with many out-of-this-world bargains!

it's friday (finally) and i'm filling in the blanks today! you can participate too - right here and don't forget to link your fill-in-the-blank-friday post to Lauren's blog!


1.   Black Friday is  CRAZY! crazy deals for crazy people into crazy shopping!

2.  Christmas shopping this year will include  (hopefully) not much... throughout the year i've been shopping here and there for Christmas gifts (kinda - don't want to go into detail). unfortunately, this year i hope to not spend too much money at this time because i really need to finally grow up and save. so this year's gifts will be tidbits and randoms plus i'm adding some chocolate i've reshaped myself with my dandy chocolate magic machine.

3.  Holiday shopping makes me  feel good when i find that perfect gift for a loved one. however, i must say the busy parking lots are such a turn off! sometimes i turn back home if i can't find a parking spot in 15 minutes.

4.  This year my Christmas list will include   not much. if i don't receive anything this year, that's fine. there's only one thing i really want and i can't have it :(

5.  Bargain hunter, or full price shopper?   i'm all about the bargains! why pay full price when it will be on sale in a month's time?!

6.  The best and worst things about shopping is   random shopping for my friends and family - i love getting little things for people for the sole reason that it reminds me of them. the worst thing of shopping is when the mall is too pack, the parking lots are rammed and there's no room to walk in the mall without physically bumping into people!

7.  Online shopper or in-person shopper?  in person. i'm all about the physical attraction of shopping. i need to touch before i buy!


TGIF! HAVE A FANTABULOUS WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!
 

8 comments:

Leesh said...

I also need to touch before I buy!

Chococlate magic machine? Sounds cool!

Steph said...

What? Your dandy chocolate magic machine? What's that?! It sounds.....interesting!

Maureen said...

actually... i have never used it yet. Marie gave it to me one Xmas as my KK and i believe our theme was to add some kind of silly surprise item to it.

i'm excited to use it. hopefully all my little chocolate trinkets turn out. i'll probably add some nuts in some and deocorate some with sprinkles. i'm gonna have to make a day out of it. anyone down for a chocolate melting molding party? LOL!

Anonymous said...

these days, I've been loving online shopping; esp since I can send all my stuff to Karm in NY and he brings it over for me! Yes, he's my personal US distributor haha!

Unknown said...

Im a New follower.
http://combatbootsadiapers.blogspot.com/


Cute blog!

Lin said...

I envy the fact that you've shopped a little bit throughout the year. That's totally what I should've done because now I'm in a rush to find gift for everyone. I'm also huge on in person shopping. I dont trust buying online. Really like your blog btw.

Stopping by from Laurens blog :)

Elisse said...

Happy to be a new follower to your blog!

I'm a bargain hunter first, but will do the full priced thing, if it's a good investment on a staple piece.

Will you go Boxing Day shopping this year?

Maureen said...

Elisse: i can't handle boxing day... everyone steps on me! haha. but i usually do my boxing day shopping a couple of days after... same sales but the malls aren't as busy. are you going boxing day shopping?