DAMN IT! i should have known when i scraped the frost off my car this morning with my cheap-ass dollar store glove (because i couldn't find my car snow brush - i swear someone stole it) that it was a sign it wasn't going to be a good day! i owned 1 of those transformers brushes that expands with a pull of the handle... so who wouldn't want to steal it?? it's pretty fricken awesome!
i had a bad case of the Mundays today! BIG TIME!
the weekend, was good but i guess the nagging of my aunt finally sunk in today and boy, it did not feel good...
i saw her for the most part - a total of 10 minutes over the weekend, but she gave me a year's worth of nagging! i remind myself everyday I'M OLD and lack many things in life so there's no need for me to hear it from family members as well! i guess the novelty of my niece has worn off and now my family is back to focusing on me. if i ever move to a city where i don't know a soul, you can blame it on my family! i love them dearly, but i don't know how much more i can handle hearing them complain of my short comings.
| (via) |
so my question to you is, how do you deal with naggers and tune them out? how do they not drive you insane???
i know, you know how i dealt with it... i ended my day with a couple of pints of beer!
4 comments:
I totally ignore them or say "ya ya ya". Then I make my getaway asap! It's not like you can tell your older family members to stop nagging right? For bad naggers, I try and avoid as much as possible.
i slap them once and twice on sunday! lol
i just walk away...it's no use trying to reason with them..it will only make you more insane
xo
monica
I am getting annoyed for you as I'm reading this post! We will never be "right" or perfect in other people's eyes. Even if we "meet" their expectations, there will be something else to nag about. *le sigh*
Pretend like you're listening to the naggers and smile and nod.
Post a Comment