Wednesday, November 24, 2010

hump day ramblings

  • nope, i'm not folding my laundry tonight. i'm not in the mood. unless "lazy" is considered a mood therefore i'm not doing it!
  • btw, i rarely fold my clothes right after i finish doing laundry...
  • i'm not a fan of people not leaving me voice messages. if you're someone that rarely calls me and i can't/don't pick up, please leave me a message. if not, the likeliness of me returning your calls are slim. especially if i don't have your number programmed in my phone and have no idea who is calling!
  • the last person who called and didn't leave me a vm was probably some guy i gave my number to when i was drunk.
  • i looked through my iphone contact list recently and found a couple of guys i don't know in there... probably guys that gave me their number when i was drunk. haha.
  • i bailed on my plans tonight cuz i didn't care to hang out with that boy/past love, but then ended up with no plans at all.
  • there's a colleague of mine that creeps me out and annoys me. i swear he sometimes just sits there and stares at me. his cubicle is beside mine.
  • there's another colleague that sometimes says the dorkiest/stalkerish things in our conversations. normally that would creep me out, but he always looks so dorky saying it so all i can do is just laugh... out loud.
  • for weeks i've been craving a McDees cheeseburger and fries. i have yet to satisfy this craving. this craving haunts me during sleepless nights and may actually be one of the reasons why i can't fall asleep.
  • i think i might have 2 dates next week. 1 blind. the other one almost blind - met him back in July and can't really remember what he looks like.
  • i really want that McDees cheeseburger and fries.

    8 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    looking forward to stories on the blind and almost blind dates! that had me cracking up so loud!

    Maureen said...

    Hmmmm I sure hope there will some interesting stories from my blind and almost blind date. It better not be a snooze fest or I won't have anything to blog about! Haha.

    Anonymous said...

    omg I'm notorious for not folding laundry after I do a load; that's why I have a pile of clean clothes in a basket right beside my bed all the time!

    and girly, make sure you post deets on the blind date!

    Maureen said...

    kat: i'm staring at my pile of clean clothes in my basket right now...! LOL! aw we're laundry buddies! haha

    JMay said...

    You make me laugh lady ;-)

    E. Charlotte said...

    OH! You are a hoot. :) I liked your list. I just stumbled on your blog and am enjoying your posts. I'll definitely return!

    Leesh said...

    you and dee are the same with people not leaving messages. That's why I just text you. Dee is a different story, he never returns texts.

    Elisse said...

    I will do your laundry. No joke. I really like doing laundry. Just as long as you wash my dishes :P