recent photo of myself + the meaning of my blog
"a little rough around the edges" is a total opposite direction of that live journal. here, i'm stripped bare and try to reveal all. if you personally know me, you know i'm an individual who does not like to express my feelings in fear of embarrassment and judgement... chances are you will never here me "speak" these feelings i type here. so if you genuinely are interested in learning about me and understand what i hide from the world, most likely you'll be able to read it here...
(on a side note: happy birthday mom! i love you much!)
3 comments:
Yay! Looking forward to reading over the next 30 days!
Wow, you actually did it. Now, I just have to decide if I am going to join the 30 Day challenge. Keep it up, it will be exciting for me to read your posts.
Steph I: i look forward to reading your prompts too! :)
Leesh: i know, i actually did do it! do it with steph and i!!
Post a Comment