today's prompt:
my favorite season + why it's my favorite.
i crave the heat. i love the sun. i like it HOTT!
give me SUMMER!!!
Why? it's because...
the days are longer.
the nights are warm.
jackets are useless all day and all night.
downtown walks can be long.
people watching becomes more interesting.
the city never sleeps.
people are happier and friendlier.
people are out and about.
there's always something to do.
i can read outside.
i can chill on a patio.
an ice cold beer is more satisfying.
ice cream is more fun to eat.
plus...
i get to celebrate my birthday!

the days are longer.
the nights are warm.
jackets are useless all day and all night.
downtown walks can be long.
people watching becomes more interesting.
the city never sleeps.
people are happier and friendlier.
people are out and about.
there's always something to do.
i can read outside.
i can chill on a patio.
an ice cold beer is more satisfying.
ice cream is more fun to eat.
plus...
i get to celebrate my birthday!

4 comments:
Awesome birthday picture! It should be summer all year long. Really.
You're right Steph. It really should be summer all year. Damn, maybe I should really think of moving somewhere hot. LoL!
I miss summer so much. I pretty much love the hot season for the same reasons you do...plus, in the summer, I love a refreshing bubble tea every now and then.
oh yea! btea for sure too...
Post a Comment