Saturday, September 25, 2010

day 11. shuffling music.

today's prompt for my 30 days:
put my ipod on shuffle: first 10 songs that play.
  1. Robin Thicke featuring Jay-Z, "Meiple"
  2. En Vogue, "Don't Go"
  3. Rihanna, "Rude Boy"
  4. Madonna, "Music"
  5. Julien-k, "Kick the Bass"
  6. Jay-Z, "Allure B/W The Roc"
  7. Duffy, "Stepping Stone"
  8. Travie Mccoy, "Need You"
  9. Usher, "Lil Freak"
  10. Leona Lewis, "I Got You"
*phew* was a little scared that the day i would have to log my ipod shuffle playlist would be the day a bunch of crappy songs would play back-to-back. but i'd say the randomness above is alright. i have had better, but i have had definitely worse. to be honest, i just started using the shuffle feature on my ipod a month ago. normally, i play music according to my moods, but lately i allow my ipod to randomly set the mood of the start of each work day. funny how such a simple change can make a huge difference on how the day plays.

1 comment:

Steph I said...

haha. Letting someone see what's on your iPod is a scary thing because it could be a potentially shameful experience.

I love the shuffle feature! Sometimes a song will play that I completely forgot about and it will completely make my day.