Tuesday, September 28, 2010

day 14. plans. dreams. goals.

today's prompt for my 30 days is:
plans/dreams/goals i have.

PLANS
- start loosening Trevor's grip on me.
- book some kind of trip that requires me to travel by plane.
- focus on my own happiness.
- save more money.
- be as close to bulletproof as possible.

DREAMS
- homeowner status.
- travel more especially in Europe.
- minimal debt.

GOALS
- stay within OLG.
- learn to relax and not over think things.
- eat more veggies and fruit.
- decrease the junk food intake.
- get back to my workout regimen i had prior to my car accident.

3 comments:

Steph I said...

I like your plan to focus on your own happiness. Treat yourself to happiness first, always, and everything else will follow.

I'm looking forward to the day that you don't rely so much on that Trevor too!

Maureen said...

Thanks Steph!! Great advice. :)

Leesh said...

All these are reasonable plans, dreams and goals. You will be able to reach them in due time. Unfortunately honey, no one's bulletproof =(