Thursday, September 30, 2010

day 16. cravings.

today's prompt for my 30 days is:
things i crave alot.


sushi.
Japanese cuisine is my favorite. i can eat sushi everyday!


alcohol and beer.
never thought i'd see the day i become a regular beer drinker.


my starbucks drinks.
toffeenut soy americano misto, caramel macchiato (above),
white mocha, toffee mocha
.


chicken wings.
which i gave up this year as my new year's resolution.
so guess what i'll be eating on New Year's Day 2011?



french fries.
especially sweet potato fries, the newly discovered cassava fries (above)
and McDonald's french fries
.


bubble tea
my preferred choice is peach or honey green tea
with almond jelly and mixed tapioca
.


my taste buds have definitely changed this year. the days of chocolate as breakfast are now a faint memory... i often say no to ice cream... and cupcakes are no longer frequent on my mind. in the past few months when i reach for a snack, i reach for the savoury.

4 comments:

Steph I said...

LOL. I think you triggered something in me yesterday because I had sushi AND bubble tea!

That picture of the sushi spread is aweseom.

Maureen said...

LOL! Mmmmmm... Jealous! That sushi spread was the last meal I had when I visited Vancouver in August. Sushi is sooo good in Vancouver and inexpensive too!

Anonymous said...

i love sushi, chicken wings, fries and bubble tea! sigh :)

Maureen said...

I see you have great taste! :)