a topic of conversion was relationships. me being recently single, Leeshi asked if they had any friends they can intro me to. so B proceeded to go through his fbook friends looking for single guys. most of the time he'd laugh when saying their names and K would join in. then they'd show us the profile pic... and Leeshi and I would understand why they were laughing. LOL!
what ended up happening is Leeshi would take a look at each photo before me and say "no". "no" as in "no, that's not Maureen's type". she said no each time.
how odd she thought she knew my type when i myself, didn't know my type? plus she had never met my last dude or even seen a photo. but it wasn't because she knew my type, it's because she just couldn't picture me with a Filipino...and at that moment when she told me that, i realized she was right.
i don't know what my type is, but i'm pretty sure he's not Asian. WTF, i'm Asian! so why the hell wouldn't i be with one? back in high school i loved them off and as of a few years ago i was still attracted to them. but when i think about it, Asians are now back on the bottom of my list. i have a love-hate relationship with them, one day they're at the top of my list, the next at the bottom. and now back at the bottom, i think they'll stay.
and with that, i have figured out my type. my type is...
- not Asian
- not long distance
6 comments:
I know I said I couldn't picture you with a filipino or asian dude but I figured out this morning who I see you with. I'll tell you the next time I see you.
haha funny how the kind of person you picture me with is the description of my last bf. too funny!
Yes, I see you with a caramel coloured kind of guy...I guess a caramilk bar, lol!
Alright time to start searching for caramilk guys! Lol! Lemme know if you find any good ones! Haha
ha ha i'm asian, but only was with one asian boy ever - the rest are from various ethnicities - nothing bad with asians, but with my experience, he was very traditional, and i'm not. that's all :)
Damn it... I've got no chance...
Post a Comment