Monday, October 25, 2010

1st hell then sin.

F*CK ME!
this week is going to be a week from HELL! though i can't wait for it to be over, i really need this week to drag so i can get all my work done...
  • i have a multi-million promotion launching in a week's time at 22 locations across Ontario.
  • pre-promotion events launching this Friday at 3 locations.
  • another pre-promotion event launching this Saturday.
  • and a baby shower i've co-organized this Saturday. 
  • plus i have to train staff this Wednesday night.
  • also go on site this Saturday morning.
  • the above doesn't even include my 7am - 7:30pm work days and all the work i need to complete to make sure EVERYTHING goes smoothly...

 F*CK ME AGAIN! grrrrr...  urgh... argh... bleh... meh...!
 
what a sad, sad, sad list the above is... and what does a sad list call on?? it calls on a HAPPY LIST!

and this is what my HAPPY is after hell week is done...

VEGAS BABY! VEGAS!!!
(via)
 
 ... SinCity trumps hell! i'll be sinning soon! hehe.

7 comments:

Steph said...

Good luck with this week. Sounds like a super-duper crazy one, but I'm sure you'll get through it just fine. And in the end, it will be all worth it! Vegas is waiting!

Anonymous said...

sorry about the tough week. i remember the days when our school was going through accreditation, pretty much the next 9 months, I worked 60 hour weeks, and some weekends. We perfected it, but hell, i felt like i was fucked, and not in that good kind of way! h ah aha don't worry - at least you have something to look forward to. vegas baby!!

Anonymous said...

bah! crazy work weeks suck big time. Lucky you, you're going to vegas baby!

Maureen said...

YES VEGAS!!! WOOOHOOOO!

Leesh said...

I am jealous you are going to Vegas. I have wanted to go back since I was there in 2008. You will have an awesome time and it's a much deserved trip.

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Wow, sounds like last week was an uber busy week for you. Weekend is coming up, I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Maureen said...

Hi Mel? Nice to meet you :)

Yea it was a crap week. And the day I left for Vegas was the worst work day ever! But I'm in Vegas right now. Yay! I so needed to get away... I'll be here til Monday trying to forget Toronto. Lol! Hope all I'd well in the homeland. I'll check out your blog when I'm back! :D