the last prompt of my 30 days is:
a photograph of myself today
+ 3 good things that have happened in the past 30 days.
a photograph of myself today
+ 3 good things that have happened in the past 30 days.
1. there's no stopping me now... as of yesterday i decided i'm going to Vegas early November! i know i shouldn't because i can't really afford to, but what i am certain of is I REALLY NEED THIS! i'm focusing on me baby! me, me, MEEE!
2. i'm in a better place than i was last month. maybe not necessarily a good place, but i'm definitely in a better frame of mind.
3. i really enjoyed this 30 day blogging challenge. it has helped me get to know myself, get to know new friends and get reacquainted with old ones. here's to more blog posts done by me!
3. i really enjoyed this 30 day blogging challenge. it has helped me get to know myself, get to know new friends and get reacquainted with old ones. here's to more blog posts done by me!
wow, i can't believe today is the last day of my 30 day blogging challenge.
YAY! I DID IT!
YAY! I DID IT!
4 comments:
Yay! You did it! I had a lot of fun reading your daily posts, and I hope you enjoyed this challenge. I'm happy that you decided to book your trip to Vegas because I'm sure the vacation will do you a lot of good.
yay! good for you for sticking to the 30-days. i support your vegas decision. i was there for my birthday this summer, it was sizzling hot, but what the heck, it was vegas baby! super fun! you're going to have a good time!!!
YAY ME! LOL! Thanks Steph & Reni! :)
You finished it. Who knew...you didn't think that you could complete it and you did. Congrats! And you have awarded yourself a trip to Vegas for finishing the 30 Day blog challenge. How exciting!
I have tagged you again but also awarded you, check it out on my blog.
Post a Comment