Tuesday, October 5, 2010

day 21. favorite resto.

today's prompt for my 30 days is:
a photo of my favorite place to eat.

for someone who loves awesome food, i suck. i can't give you a photo of my favorite place to eat because sadly, i don't have a favorite restaurant. this is probably because i'm always craving something else, so there's no one restaurant that can hold my attention for too long... kinda like how i am with boys. LOL! just kidding... kinda.

but i do i have a consistent food love in my life and that's SUSHI! i'm sure if there was a restaurant in Toronto with fantabulous sushi that would be my favorite place to eat!


so instead, here's a photo of my last meal during my August 2010 visit to Vancouver, BC at Matsuyama. Sushi is so awesome in Vancouver! it's inexpensive and so fresh...

3 comments:

Steph I said...

Yum! That salmon looks like delicious melt-in-your-mouth goodness.

Anonymous said...

i love sushi, too!

Leesh said...

I think I have been to this restaurant you speak of. If it's the one Pernia always takes you to, then I think she also took us there.