
1. Blogging is something i have reacquainted myself with and am enjoying. i'm learning new things about myself, making new friends and connecting with existing friends on a different level.
2. A current fashion trend I wish I was brave enough to wear is heels taller than 2 1/2 inches. i'm too chicken sh!t to wear high heels because they hurt and i'm old. i really should wear them... i'm short!
3. My greatest accomplishment in life thus far is going back to school for event management and finishing with honours.
4. If I had to choose between a mountain or a beach vacation I'd choose the beach baby! i don't know how to snowboard or ski, but i wouldn't mind hiking and walking. then again, i can always just walk on the beach.
5. A talent I wish I had is djing. back in the day i was a promoter for a dj crew. how much more fun would it have been if i was an actual dj? plus if i had that talent right now, i think it would automatically make me cool.
6. A talent I do have is having the ability to go through my day on full blast with minimal sleep and food and not complain about it.
7. This week was another brutal one for me. can't wait for November to hit because the storm will start to calm... after Vegas of course!
have a great weekend everyone! take care and be good...
6 comments:
Sounds like you need some serious down-time!
Omg Steph! I SO do!
okay girl - i was measuring one of heels the other day (who does that?!) the shoes that i thought always had 3" was actually 4.25". no wonder!!! then i was on a roll and most shoes that i actually have are 2 3/4 - 3". then again, i realized - it's the brand of shoes that makes a 3" heels comfy. you can do it!
Reni: You actually measured your heels the other day?! Too funny! I haven't worn 3 inch heels for a long time... I dunno... I might be setting myself for pain.. Maybe in Vegas I'll try. I can ho it up that way. Lol!
girl, you won't feel the pain in vegas! it's a must, you'll forget about it. just walk and drink! LOL yes, i did measure them - i still own a ruler! i LOVE the new blog look! friends and i are watching "life as we know it" later today. did you and leesh see it yet?!
Lol! Yea as long as I'm drunk ass I should be okay in vegas. Leeshi & I are in the theatre right now, but for jack-ass 3d right now. Couldn't make the life as you know it show time. Let us know how it is!
Actually leesh just cropped my new look blog header right now... We both thought it was a little big, but she fixed it's all fixed now... Thanks for the compliment! Wanted to personalized the blog a bit...
Post a Comment