and that guy i saw at Loblaws awhile back who's so hot he could be a celebrity and the best looking guy i've ever seen in real life... i really hope to bump into him again!
Steph: loblaws guys is delish! Ask Marie. When we walked by him, Marie & I looked each other and both agreed, he's the best looking guy in real life. Lol! Btw, Marie & I aren't even boy crazy, but we had to say something bout him. He's that yummy!
8 comments:
Josh Duhamel is yummy. Looking forward to watching him in Life As We Know It.
was not so much into jake, but somehow his character and looks in the movie brothers made me think he was cute :)
Leesh: yes! Our next movie date!
Reni: I've never seen Brothers. Is it any good? I don't know what it is about Jake, but he's a cutie...
OK, so if Loblaws guy is mentioned at the same time as Josh and Jake, he must be really something delicious to look at.
Steph: loblaws guys is delish! Ask Marie. When we walked by him, Marie & I looked each other and both agreed, he's the best looking guy in real life. Lol! Btw, Marie & I aren't even boy crazy, but we had to say something bout him. He's that yummy!
I concur. Loblaws guy was yummy and didn't even know it. He was smiling at Maureen too...silly girl didn't do anything about it. Yup, y'all smack her!
Maureen, here's a *smack* from me to you for not doing anything more about this Loblaws guy after he was clearly smiling at you.
Go find him now!
Lol! If only I knew where to find him!
Post a Comment